IPP-2315 and 2247
Innovative Power Products introduces their latest 90 Degree coupler that operates over the full 20 – 1000 MHz. band. Our new Model IPP-2315 handles 50 watts CW and comes in a Drop-In Style package which is only 1.71 x 1.90 x 0.76 inches.
The IPP-2315 will combine two signals up to 50 Watts CW of total output power. This coupler has a remarkable amplitude balance of < + / – 0.30 dB across the whole band. This design is a 3 port device with an internal Termination capable of handling 20 watts. Insertion Loss is less than 0.80 dB, VSWR is less than 1.35:1 and greater than 16 dB of Isolation.
For higher power 20 – 1000 MHz. applications, the IPP-2315 is perfect when used as an input splitter along with our IPP-2247 as the high power combiner for amplifier modules. The IPP-2247 handles as much as 150 watts CW and has an amplitude balance of < 0.25 across the full band.
Delivery: Stock to 5 weeks ARO. For pricing or additional information, please contact the Sales Department at 631-563-0088, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IPP also offers other 90 Degree Couplers, Baluns, Combiners and Dual Directional Couplers for 20 – 1000 MHz. Band.
- IPP-2247 90 Degree Coupler, 150 Watt, Drop-In Package
- IPP-5003 Balun, 100 Watt, SMD
- IPP-1102 2 Way Combiner, 50 Watt, Drop-In
- IPP-1103 4 Way Combiner, 200 Watt, Drop-In
- IPP-1023 2 Way Combiner, 50 Watt, N / N Connectors
- IPP-1025 2 Way Combiner, 100 Watt, N / N Connectors
- IPP-1020 4 Way Combiner, 200 Watt, SMA / SMA Connectors
- IPP-1021 4 Way Combiner, 300 Watt, N / N Connectors
- IPP-1141 2 Way Combiner, 500 Watt, N / N Connectors
- IPP-8070 Dual Directional, 150 Watt, 50 dB, SMD
- IPP-8036 Dual Directional, 300 Watt, 50 dB, SMD
- IPP-3131 Dual Directional, 200 Watt, 50 dB, SMA / SMA Connectors
- IPP-3139 Dual Directional, 300 Watt, 50 dB, N / N Connectors
- IPP-3134 Dual Directional, 500 Watt, 50 dB, N / N Connectors
- IPP-3130 Dual Directional, 1000 Watt, 50 dB, SC / SMA Connectors
Delivery: 4 – 5 weeks ARO. For pricing or additional information, please contact the Sales Department at 631-563-0088, or email us at email@example.com
IPP is a designer and manufacturer for applications in the RF and Microwave industries, and offers a variety of broadband, high power couplers, combiners, RF power resistors and terminations operating up to 12 GHz. Our RF Resistors, Terminations and 90 degree Drop-in Hybrid Couplers are RoHS compliant.