Careers at Innovative Power Products
RF/Microwave Design Engineer
Design and test of wide band, high power RF and microwave passive components. Candidate to be familiar with linear and full-wave EM simulators.
Responsibilities include design, simulation, engineering document release, and prototype test of new products. Communicates with customer, travel as required to visit customers or vendors, collaborate with Design and Drafting to satisfy customer requirements. Train and support technicians on S-parameters, test procedures, troubleshooting, and documentation of product improvements. Support assemblers during product manufacturing, support marketing with technical information and data requests
- Three years RF/Microwave design experience.
- Knowledge of RF Microstrip, Stripline and Transmission line passive circuits.
- Computer knowledge Microsoft office, AutoCAD
- Familiar with network analyzers and RF /Microwave test equipment.
Interested candidates should email a resume to email@example.com
Innovative Power Products is focused on serving customers, and creating new products while sharing these values:
- Accountability for results
- Focus/Risk Taking
- Uncompromising integrity
- Trust, Respect, and Teamwork
We are a technology leader that designs and creates innovative, high-quality products.
We are environmentally responsible.
We care about our employees.