Innovative Power Products introduces their latest 90 Degree coupler that operates over the full 690 – 6000 MHz. band. Our new Model IPP-7118, handles 50 watts CW and comes in a small SMD Style package which is only 0.50 x 1.00 x 0.162 inches.
The IPP-7118 will combine two signals up to 50 Watts CW of total output power. This coupler has very good amplitude balance across the whole band and insertion loss of < 0.80 dB. The VSWR is less than 1.40:1 and the coupler has greater than 15 dB of Isolation.
IPP also offers In-Phase Combiners and Directional Couplers in the same or similar frequency bands for system level requirements.
- IPP-2316 90 Degree Coupler, 700 – 6000 MHz., 50 Watt, SMA Connectors
- IPP-1272 2 Way Combiner, 700 – 6000 MHz.,125 Watt, SMA / SMA Connectors
- IPP-1271 4 Way Combiner, 700 – 6000 MHz., 300 Watt, SMA / N Connectors
- IPP-3216 Dual Directional, 700 – 6000 MHz., 250 Watt, 40 dB, N / SMA Connectors
- IPP-3189 Dual Directional, 690 – 6000 MHz., 400 Watt, 42 dB, N / SMA Connectors
Delivery: Stock to 5 weeks ARO. For pricing or additional information, please contact the Sales Department at 631-563-0088, or email us at email@example.com.
IPP is a designer and manufacturer for applications in the RF and Microwave industries, and offers a variety of broadband, high power couplers, combiners, RF power resistors and terminations operating up to 12 GHz. Our RF Resistors, Terminations and 90 degree Drop-in Hybrid Couplers are RoHS compliant.